Groundwater Management System
- Track information about wells, owners, drillers, production, water levels, permits and more from a secure mobile-friendly, web-based application.
- Experience fully integrated GIS mapping capabilities with district and public web maps.
- Find the data you need quickly using intuitive database and map search features.
- Upload and manage unlimited file attachments on the well, owner or driller.
- Leave the hosting to us. Our simple annual hosting fee covers all licensing and data mangement costs.
- Receive web-based training, an integrated help system and technical support.
- Optional modules available:
- — Water quality reporting
- — Well completion with cross-section diagram
- — Mobile field inspections
- — Automated reporting and query tools
- — Ad-hoc reporting with ability to build or change queries for reports, save and reuse them, and export results
- Customize Halff GMS to meet your specific needs and management goals.
60-day free trial! Enter real data and see how the system works for you. No risk!
Districts using Halff GMS: Brazos Valley GCD, Clearwater UWCD, Evergreen UWCD, Fayette County GCD, Gonzales County UWCD,
Hemphill County UWCD, Lone Star GCD, Mid-East Texas GCD, Middle Pecos GCD, Middle Trinity GCD, Northern Trinity GCD, Panola County GCD, Pecan Valley GCD,
Post Oak Savannah GCD, Presidio County UWCD, Reeves County GCD, Rusk County GCD, Sandy Land UWCD