Groundwater Management System
- Track information about wells, owners, drillers, production, water levels, permits and more from a secure mobile-friendly, web-based application.
- Experience fully integrated GIS mapping capabilities with district and public web maps.
- Find the data you need quickly using intuitive database and map search features.
- Upload and manage unlimited file attachments on the well, owner or driller.
- Leave the hosting to us. Our simple annual hosting fee covers all licensing and data mangement costs.
- Receive web-based training, an integrated help system and technical support.
- Optional modules available:
- — Water quality reporting
- — Well completion with cross-section diagram
- — Mobile field inspections
- — Automated reporting and query tools
- — Ad-hoc reporting with ability to build or change queries for reports, save and reuse them, and export results
- Customize Halff GMS to meet your specific needs and management goals.
60-day free trial! Enter real data and see how the system works for you. No risk!
Districts using Halff GMS: Brazos Valley GCD, Clearwater UWCD, Evergreen UWCD, Fayette County GCD, Gonzales County UWCD, Hemphill County UWCD, Lone Star GCD, Mid-East Texas GCD, Middle Trinity GCD, Northern Trinity GCD, Panola County GCD, Pecan Valley GCD, Post Oak Savannah GCD, Reeves County GCD, Rusk County GCD